WEBER GRILL ACADEMY WITH SHARON GLASS
Sharon Glass Cooking School was started in 1986 and has been thriving for 30 years. It caters for everyone, whether it be larger demonstration style courses for up to 50 guests with tastings afterward or smaller more intimate hands-on workshops, where guests get cooking and then sit down to eat what they have made. Sharon varies her courses with themes and seasons. She also accommodates corporates and designs custom menus for team-building which cater up to 50 people. Working from home, Sharon’s school is professional yet personal set in a beautiful garden.
Sharon’s Weber Grill Academy will cater for everyone from a novice to an expert cook. As true South African’s, Sharon and her husband Anthony love braaing and spend many hours experimenting with new and different recipes to try on the braai. Sharon and Anthony love using both gas and charcoal braais to understand the variety of flavours and the cooking times. You will be treated to a fun, delicious and valuable learning experience when attending Sharon’s Grill Academy.
Corporate team building braai events can be customized to suit the client.
Courses can be designed around a theme and can vary from braaing a simple steak to braaing pizzas on the braai.
WEBER BRAAI EVENING WORKSHOP
A fun, fabulous, interactive evening. You will be involved in learning braai techniques on both charcoal and gas braais.
All menus are designed with healthy cooking styles and new ingredients top update classics and modernized braaing methods – “fresh” is the key to the evening
Then sit down and enjoy it all. Bring a friend or partner. Please bring your own drinks..
- 28 August 2019
- 1 x 3-hour workshop
- R 700pp Excl. alcohol
- A minimum of 14 attendees is required for the class to proceed as scheduled
PLEASE NOTE MENU CHANGES FREQUENTLY.
A SELECTION SAMPLE OF DISHES FROM RECENT MENUS INCLUDE:
- Grilled Tomato Gazpacho
- Flatbreads with Zaatar, bocconcini and pesto
- Chicken Mezze platter with roasted potatoes, hummus, tahini and flatbreads
- Peri-peri chicken thigh chops
- Sea bass fish tacos with salsa and guacamole
- Bunless mushroom beef burgers with avocado, rocket, caramelized balsamic onions
- Sweet and sticky beef ribs
- Mustard crusted tomahawk steak
- Grilled Italian cauliflower, broccoli and green bean salad
- Grilled prawn and calamari salad
- Grilled plums or apricots with fregolatta crumble
35, 14th Avenue, Houghton
New schedule coming soon!!